/!\ This integration only works for the Back Market US domain at the moment
ShipStation is a famous Shipping Software. This integration has 3 purposes:
- Get all your Back Market orders directly in your Ship Station dashboard
- Ship your orders from ShipStation, Back Market will be notified for every order shipped and will apply automatically the right tracking number and transporter name in our system.
- In Shipstation, create a return label when a customer claims it and send it directly in the conversation on the Back Market back office.
Step 1: Create your Integration Token in Back Market
1 - Go on the Technical Support part of the Back Office: https://www.backmarket.com/bo_merchant/merchant_support/tech
2 - Generate a key
3 - Save this generated Key to use it in ShipStation. Here you have two keys to save:
- Your access key: which will be used as a username
- Your security key: which will be used as a password
Warning: In the table 'My integration token list' you will be able to find your Access Key again but not the Secret Key so make sure you save it.
In case you lost it, you will need to delete the existing one (using the trash icon) and create the connexion again.
Step 2: Create a Custom Store on Back Market
1 - Go on the Selling Channel part > Store Set Up
2 - Click on 'Connect a Store or Marketplace' and Select 'Custom Store'
Follow the form with the following information
URL to Custom XML Page: https://www.backmarket.com/integrations/shipstation/
Username & Password: Access key & Secret Key generated on Back Market
State mapping as below:
You will directly be transferred to the Store general settings. Choose a name and a timezone as below:
Your store is now connected! Happy Shipping :)