The prepaid return label is the responsibility of the Seller in accordance with the General Terms and
Conditions for Sellers and the GCU in the following cases:
- In the context of an order cancellation notified prior to shipment if the Product has been
received by the Buyer (whether or not the shipping time is respected);
- In the context of a product not ordered but received by the Buyer;
- In the case of a Product received late in shipping if the Seller has not shipped the product in
due time (see §2.3) or in the case of a delay in delivery if the Seller has not delivered the
Product within the deadlines set out in its advert;
- In the context of an incomplete Product (missing/defective accessories);
- In the context of a Product received with a grade lower than that announced, whether or not
the packaging of the Product has been damaged during transport.
- In the context of a Product return from a Buyer exercising their right of withdrawal, the Seller
is exempt from the obligation to participate in the return label, but may provide the Buyer
with the return label as a goodwill gesture;
The return label is to be provided to the client on the Working Day following the request. All return labels must be sent via the Back Market after-sales service, by clicking on 'propose a return'. This way, we can follow those returns.
For returns, you can offer a “pick-up” directly from the place desired by the client. However, it
is only allowed to do so in the event that the client has the opportunity to contact, directly and free of charge, the carrier in order to fix the appointment itself or modify it. In the event of failure during the first pick-up attempt, you're obliged to propose a return label so that the client can bring its package directly to a pick up station.
In any case, if a return label is needed by the client and you have doubts about who's taking care of the return costs, please provide the label to the client in any case. If the return was not on your behalf, Back Market will cover those costs afterwards.