Before creating a product, check if it already exists in our catalog. There's a good chance that it actually does.
If it does not, you can create a product manually on your Back Market's Back Office.
- On your Back Office, go to 'Offers' or click on the following link: https://www.backmarket.com/bo_merchant/listings-new
- Click on 'Create an offer'
- and then on 'Create my product'.
- Choose your category between all the options suggested.
- Once the category is chosen: you must fill the form which has all the product related mandatory fields. For instance, the beginning of the form would look like this for smartphones:
All mandatory attributes in this form need to be filled before submitting. The mandatory fields depend on the category.
Once your product is created, it will need to be validated by our team before your listing is set online. This can take up to 24 hours.