Products sold on Back Market are refurbished and their aesthetic state can vary a great deal. In order to make the most informed choice, each listing is defined by one of the following aesthetic grades:
- Mint: Almost like new.
- Very good: Nearly invisible scratches.
- Good: Scratches invisible at more than 10 cm.
- Fair: Scratches visible at more than 10 cm.
- Stallone: This product survived many battles, but not without scratches.
A merchant will make a new listing for each different state they hold a product in. A listing has mandatory and optional fields. These fields are the same for every listing on Back Market.
These mandatory fields are:
- The product ID or the EAN (to match the listing with the product)
- The listing ID
- The SKU
- The quantity
- The price
- The state
- The warranty delay
During the listing creation, you can create both a listing and a matching product at the same time or just a listing attached to an already existing product.