One of the biggest growth driver at Back Market is cross border sales. France is the country where Back Market was born, but we are focused on international growth with websites & dedicated marketing campaigns in: Germany, Spain, Italy, USA, Belgium, United Kingdom, Austria, Netherlands,...
This growth is exponential there and represent a huge opportunity for you ! On those markets competition is lower and tension on prices smoother so Backbox is easier to get and to kept.
- Our datas demonstrate that opening Germany and Spain allow you to double your monthly sales volume if you are selling only in France.
How to handle international after-sales services if you do not have ressources internally trained and able to do so? Or if you do not want to invest into it on a launch phase?
We created BackCare, a plug and play solution, to answer those questions.
We offer you to outsource your after-sales services, customers get the best answers due to the expertise of Back Market and according to our quality charter. You ship the products, we answer to your customers in their native language.
How does it work ?
- Our agents are mastering all Back Market languages
- We answer to customers in less than 24h
- We act according to Back Market quality charter
- We deal with return labels thanks to the BackShip service
What are the advantages ?
- Sales growth and attract millions of new customers
- No investment needed and cost efficient pricing strategy, you pay only when you are selling
- Less competitors = less tension on prices
How does it cost ?
Until September 5th 2020, the service is invoiced 1,90€ per order with a contact rate lower than 16%. (If your contact rate is above 16% you will be invoiced 2,90€ per order).
From September 6th 2020, the Back Care billing model is evolving:
- We are changing the contact rate
- We are reviewing billing thresholds
- The service remains billed per order
- Afer-sales contacts already open at the time of BackCare activation are always charged 4.50€ / After-sales service contact
The merchant T&Cs have been updated in your back office in appendix 2 of the BackCare contract.
- Contact rate
- BackCare billing will be based on a new contact rate that is more representative of the reality of BackCare after-sales support.
- The new contact rate used for BackCare billing will be calculated on a long-term contact rate for orders placed between 30 and 60 days (compared to 1 to 30 days under the old billing model).
- Calculation of the long-term contact rate: Number of after-sales services opened within 30 days after purchase date on orders placed between 30 and 60 days.
- This new rate will be displayed in your Quality Dashboard from the beginning of September under the heading "Long term contact rate".
- New BackCare Thresholds
- There will now be 4 BackCare billing thresholds calculated on the new contact rate. The purpose of creating the first threshold is to value you when you generate few customer contacts.
In case of contact rate ≥ at 40%, Back Market reserves the right to charge for unbilled after-sales service contacts.