In order to remain the favorite marketplace of refurbished devices for our customers, we decided to publish on the website only listing with standard shipping fees included as of next September.
This initiative allows us to have a uniform offer and to improve the customer experience on the platform.
Don't panic it's not changing anything regarding your access to the buybox. The buybox is already taking into account the price of your listings + the fees of the cheapest shipping option.
The process to include standard shipping fees into the price of your products:
If you are using the Back Office :
Step 1: update the price of your listings in your reference market
- Export the catalog of your reference market in the listing page of your Back Office
- Keep only the columns: SKU, Price, Shipping fees and create a third column Price where you add price + shipping fees
- Re-import new prices with standard shipping fees included
- Check if the import worked well on the notification page of the Back Office.
Step 1 - Detail of the step in video in attachment.
Step 2: change the cost of your standard shipping options
- Delete the current standard shipping option in the options page of the Back Office
- Re-create the new standard shipping option and put it at 0
Step 2 - Detail of the step in video in attachment.
Step 3: change the cost of your express shipping options
- Delete the current express shipping option in the options page of the Back Office
- Re-create the new shipping option with a new price substracting the price of regular shipment included in the price of product
Step 3 - Detail of the step in video in attachment.
Step 4: use the pricing tool for international sales
In order not to double invoice customer, ensure to subtract shipping options included in the price of listing in your reference market from your international price rules
- Check your international shipping fees in the options page of your Back Office
- Change the price rule in the pricing tool to subtract the amount that you included in the price of products in your reference market
- Delete the current international shipping option in the options page of the Back Office
- Re-create the new international shipping option and put it at 0.
Step 4 - Detail of the step in video in attachment.
Example: if France is your reference market. Standard shipping in France cost 5€ and 7€ in Germany.
- You reintegrate the 5€ in the price of products in France in the listing page of your Back Office,
- You change the standard shipping options,
- You change your price rule to not add 7€ to the price of your product in Germany vs your price in France but only 2€ (since you already re-integrate them in France),
- You change your standard shipping options in Germany
If you are using an integrator:
The majority of integrators already have this kind of functionality whether with an existing field or with a personalized field. Please contact your support point of contact by your integrator for more details.
If you are using API:
You would need to do an additional calculation when publishing your prices with API.
Don't hesitate to contact your Account Manager if you have any questions.